Instructions for Editing Contact Preferences
It is important for the district to have up-to-date contact information that can be used to distribute timely information to parents/guardians. Please follow the directions below to verify that contact information is correct and indicate which types of messages should be directed to each phone or email address.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
Message types are indicated in the image below. At the district level, the most common types of messages used are General Notifications, Priority Notifications, and Emergency.
To begin, please sign into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account.
- Select "Contact Preferences"
- Verify Contact Information
- If your contact information is incorrect, please contact your building secretary.
- Indicate which types of messages should be directed to each phone or email address.
- Please Note: Recommended selections have been indicated in the image below.
For assistance with editing contact preferences in the parent portal, please contact your building secretary.
- Morris Elementary: 515-967-6361
- Anderson Elementary: 515-967-7494
- Middle School: 515-967-3711
- High School: 515-957-8191