In an effort to give our student-athletes and coaches the best possible chance to complete their seasons, the following guidelines apply to Bondurant-Farrar athletics through January 25th:
- Activities the week of January 11-17, Bondurant-Farrar will remain with a two-spectator limit per activity participant. For home wrestling on January 14, families of senior participants will have an expanded allotment of tickets.
- Starting the week of January 18:
- Bondurant-Farrar will remain with a two-spectator limit per activity participant household for JUNIOR HIGH athletics (boys basketball).
- Bondurant-Farrar will increase to a three-spectator limit per activity participant household for HIGH SCHOOL athletics (Girls/Boys Basketball and Wrestling). This includes players, managers, cheer, dance, and band participants.
- Bondurant-Farrar will continue to ask spectators not to arrive early to watch games their student-athletes are not involved in. We will ask spectators to leave after their student-athlete has completed competition.
- Bondurant-Farrar will reopen visitor side seating for visiting spectators as well as sub-varsity competitors.
- Bondurant-Farrar will continue to emphasize no food in the gym and will discuss strategies with the booster club to keep food out of the gym.
- District administration will review conditions prior to the week of January 25th and make a recommendation at that time.