TO: All Parents, Guardians, Students
RE: Stadium Expectations for Students
DATE: September 6, 2019
As we approach our first home event of the year in Bluejay Stadium, we would like to communicate with you the expectations for student movement and seating locations within the facility.
As always, footballs, soccer balls, or items of that nature are not allowed in the stadium with spectators. Also, no outside food or drink is allowed to enter the facility. There will be no re-entry for students/adults that leave the facility prior to the conclusion of the contest.
- 5th Grade and younger students/children will be expected to be seated with the adults they arrived at the contest with. No student/child 5th grade or younger will be admitted without entering with a responsible adult.
- High School students will have a designated seating area at the North end of the Home Bleachers in the first few rows.
- Middle School students will have a designated seating area at the North end of the Home Bleachers in a few upper rows behind the High School students.
- Students will not be allowed to enter with backpacks/bags (please leave in vehicle or locker).
- All students will be expected to be in the stands unless at the restroom, concession area, or the Jay Shop. Once a student’s business is complete in one of these areas, they are to return to the designated seating area or be with the adult they arrived with.
- At no time will unattended children/students be allowed to loiter/congregate at the top landing of the Home Bleachers or behind the Home Bleachers/concourse areas.
- At no time will spectators/unattended children/students be allowed in the area of the press box/coaches boxes at the top of the Home Bleachers.
- At no time will Bondurant-Farrar fans be allowed on the Visitor side of the stadium.
*Finally we ask that all guests park in designated parking areas. We will have parking attendants directing all guests on where to park. We have asked Polk County to ticket anyone parked in a fire lane or in an area not designated for parking.
We appreciate the support of all students and adults who come to cheer on the Bluejays at home events. With the cooperation of all, we can create a safe and fun atmosphere for all in attendance.
Mr. Sweeney, Activities Director
Bondurant-Farrar Community School District