2021-2022 School Re-enrollment
Online registration will be open and available to our existing Bondurant-Farrar students beginning July 5th, 2021.
Do I need to Re-Enroll My Students?
You will need to "re-enroll" your students if your family meets the following criteria:
- You have students already attending Bondurant-Farrar Community Schools
- You are planning to return for 2021-2022 school year
- You have a Parent Portal Login
- If you have existing students enrolled, but are uncertain of your login credentials, please use the forgot username/password options available or contact the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registering through the Parent Portal will save you from re-entering much of your information that we already have on file.
Step 1 - Registration Process for Re-Enrollment
- Log in through your Parent Portal, select "more" in the bottom left corner, then access the link titled "Online Registration"
- Note: Please be certain to turn off your pop-up blockers or the registration process will not work properly. Also know that accessing the online system is extremly difficult via a smart phone/iPad. Please use a computer to complete this process.
- Complete the online registration process.
- Verify household, parent, and emergency contact information
- Confirm existing student enrollments for 2021-22
- Add new students to your household under the STUDENT tab (example: Accepted Preschooler/Kindergartners/Developmental Kindergartners)
- Prior to the first day of school, please provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse. *Note: All incoming 7th and 12th graders are REQUIRED to have a meningitis vaccine to enter school.
Step 2 - Pay Fees
- Free/Reduced families should visit the Free/Reduced Meals Application for more information. Please complete and return this form to the District Office prior to paying registration fees.
- Log into RevTrak to pay your 2021-22 school fees
- If you don't have a Web Store account, please create a new account.
- Once logged into your account, select "Registration and Food Service Payments". This will require you to enter your Infinite Campus portal 'User Name' and currently enrolled child's birthdate in the (MM/DD/YYYY) format, including the slashes and any leading zeros as the 'Password'.
- Your student(s) should be listed on the left. Click on each student and add their required fees to your cart.
- Optional – Put money into your student’s lunch account, purchase booster club memberships (Fine Arts or Athletic), or activity passes
- See this year's fees here
- Please contact the District Registrar at (515) 967-7819 or email@example.com for assistance.
Families who may not have access to a computer / internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at 515-967-7819. Appointments are available in one hour increments, from 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday.