Local Vaccination Clinics on June 22 & July 13
Do you have COVID-19 vaccine questions or need a COVID-19 vaccination?
In partnership with Polk County Health Department, Drake University College of Pharmacy, and Hy-Vee, a local COVID-19 vaccination clinic (Pfizer) will be held on June 22 and July 13 from 7-9AM and 4-6PM each day at Bondurant-Farrar's Morris Elementary located at 700 Garfield Street SW in Bondurant. The clinic will be staffed by Drake University pharmacist faculty and pharmacy students who are ready to answer any questions you may have! The pharmacy students will also have interactive games available that will teach about how vaccines work and vaccine myths vs. facts.
- Individuals, including students, over the age of 12 are currently eligible for the Pfizer vaccine. For those under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present.
- Those eligible who wish to receive a vaccine DO NOT need to sign up in advance, just walk on in!
- Anyone eligible and in need of a Pfizer vaccine may receive one, including first and second doses.
- Please bring an ID and insurance card, if you have one. The immunization is free and you don’t have to have insurance to receive an immunization.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt, to allow access to your upper arm.
- There is a 15-minute post-vaccination waiting period after you receive the vaccination to ensure you’re feeling ok before you leave.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 from 7-9am and 4-6pm
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 from 7-9am and 4-6pm
Morris Elementary (Gymnasium)
700 Garfield Street SW
Bondurant, IA 50035
Please use the attached traffic map, following the green arrows at the bottom of the page, to access the south parking lot of Morris. From Grant Street, turn onto 9th Street SW which will take you right to the parking lot and gym entrance. Look for signage at entrance.