August 23, 2022
As we approach our first home event of the year in Bluejay Stadium, we would like to communicate with you the expectations for student movement and seating locations within the facility.
As always, footballs, soccer balls, or items of that nature are not allowed in the stadium by spectators. No outside food or drink is allowed to enter the facility. No pets are allowed in the stadium. There will be no re-entry for students/adults that leave the facility prior to the conclusion of the contest.
- Students/children aged 6th grade or younger must enter with a responsible adult. Those in 4th grade or younger are expected to be seated with the adult they arrived with. Students in grades 5-6 may sit with the adult they arrived with or in any area other than the 7-12 student section.
- High school students will have a designated seating area at the north end of the home bleachers in the first few rows.
- Junior high students will have a designated seating area at the north end of the home bleachers in the upper rows behind the high school students.
- Students will not be allowed to enter with backpacks/bags (please leave in vehicle or locker).
- All students will be expected to be in the stands unless at the restroom, concession area, or the Jay Shop. Once a student’s business is complete in one of these areas, they are to return to the designated seating area or be with the adult they arrived with.
- At no time will unattended children/students be allowed to loiter/congregate at the top landing of the home bleachers or behind the home bleachers/concourse areas.
- At no time will spectators/unattended children/students be allowed in the area of the press box/coaches boxes at the top of the home bleachers.
- At no time will Bondurant-Farrar fans be allowed on the visitor side of the stadium.
- All other school rules apply to home activity events. No pets, vapes, etc. in the stadium.
- Consider walking or riding a bike using the new bike paths connecting from Lincoln and Grant Street to the stadium.
- You are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets ahead of time online at: Ticket Spicket
- Tickets are $6 for K-12 students and adults. There will not be a cash option available to purchase tickets. We do have credit/debit card readers available for those who did not purchase tickets online, however this may take additional time to process. We ask guests to please purchase tickets online in advance.
Finally, we ask that all guests park in the designated parking areas. We will have parking attendants directing all guests on where to park. We have asked Polk County to ticket anyone parked in a fire lane or in an area not designated for parking. The south lot will be filled first with the direction of parking attendants. The west and north lots will be filled next. We appreciate the support of all students and adults who come to cheer on the Bluejays at home events. With the cooperation of all in attendance, we can create a safe and fun atmosphere.
We created a map that highlights the stadium's location adjacent to the high school, access and entry points, and designated parking areas.
We appreciate the support of all students and adults who come to cheer on the Bluejays at home events. With the cooperation of all in attendance, we can create a safe and fun atmosphere. Please reach out with any questions you may have.