Acceptance and Enrollment Information
Applications for placement into the three and four-year-old preschool classrooms for the 2021-2022 school year began on January 11, 2021. Openings for our programs are filled by a lottery system. In order to be considered for the lottery, applications were to be submitted on or before February 26, 2021 and applications are drawn during the week of March 1, 2021. Families are contacted via email with information regarding their status in the program beginning the week of March 8, 2021.
Once families are notified via email of acceptance, parents are asked to go on to the Bondurant-Farrar Community School District website and officially enroll their accepted preschooler. You will be required to complete the following steps by March 26, 2021 to secure your child's spot:
1) Enroll online via Infinite Campus. Which best describes your family?
If you are a NEW family to our district and have no children currently attending BFCSD, please enroll your accepted preschooler online via Infinite Campus's kiosk link that was provided in your acceptance email.OR
If you currently have children enrolled at BFCSD (PK-12), please log into your Infinite Campus parent portal, select "More" in the lower left corner, then click the "Online Registration" link to start the re-enrollment process of your current children. You will then ADD your new accepted preschooler when you arrive to the STUDENT tab. If you're unsure of your username/password to log in, please contact Holly Roby, at email@example.com
Prepare to provide the following information during the registration process.
- Provide Proof of Residency (two documents, ie: purchase or lease agreement, utility bill, payroll check w/ address, vehicle registration, etc.)
- Provide Proof of Student's Age (ie: Certificate of Live Birth, US Passport, Custody Document, Adoption Record, Immunization Record that includes DOB).
- Household & Emergency Contact Info
- General Health Conditions, Medications, Etc.
- Home Language Survey
2) Submit required health documents.
Registration must be completed online and all health documents must be returned to the District Office, emailed to the District Registrar or postmarked, Attn: Holly Roby on or before Friday, March 26, 2021. Families that do not complete the required steps by the deadline will forfeit their spot to the next person on the preschool waiting list.
- Updated Immunization Records (most current)
- Physical Form (most current)
- Parent Health Statement Form