Return To Learn Plan
June 9, 2020
District administrators and teacher leaders have been working on the district’s Return to Learn Plan, which must be submitted to the state by July 1st. The purpose of this plan is to:
- Ensure remote learning options are available for all students
- Assess standards students may have missed during school closure and plan for ways to accelerate learning
- Integrate public health strategies to mitigate spread
- Enable the district to move between on-site and remote learning as needed
- Ensure communication, support, and messaging is evidenced throughout the district
As circumstances and guidance change, our plan will continuously be updated. These changes may involve on-site vs. virtual learning, PPE requirements, transportation limitations, etc. We are asking that families continue to be flexible and understanding as the district navigates these challenges.
One of our priorities is to be transparent and timely with all communication. As we work through the components of the plan we are seeking input from the school board, building parent advisory committees, and building leadership teams. Once the plan has been submitted and approved, the district will share a summary and begin working with families to answer questions and address concerns.
In the meantime, please feel free to contact your building administrator or me with questions.
Jodi Brogan, Director of Instructional Services