Existing Families Registration
Registration will be available to our existing Bondurant-Farrar students beginning July 12, 2023.
Do I need to Re-Enroll My Students?
You will need to "re-enroll" your students if your family meets the following criteria:
- You have students already attending Bondurant-Farrar Community Schools.
- You are planning to return for the 2023-2024 school year.
Step 1 - Registration Process for Re-Enrollment
- Log in through your Parent Portal, select "more" in the bottom left corner, then access the link titled "Online Registration"
- Note: Please be certain to turn off your pop-up blockers or the registration process will not work properly. Also, know that accessing the online system is extremely difficult via a smart phone/iPad. Please use a computer to complete this process.
- Complete the online registration process.
- Verify household, parent, and emergency contact information
- Confirm existing student enrollments for 2023-24
- Add new students to your household under the STUDENT tab (example: Accepted Preschooler/Kindergartners/Developmental Kindergartners)
- Prior to the first day of school, please provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse. *Note: All incoming 7th and 12th graders are REQUIRED to have a meningitis vaccine to enter school.
Step 2 - Pay Fees
- Registration Fees and School Meals must be paid via your Infinite Campus Parent Portal on or after July 12th. Fees need to be paid by: Aug 23, 2023
- Log into your Parent Portal HERE.
- Note: Free/Reduced families should visit the Free/Reduced Meals Application for more information. Please complete and return this form to the District Office prior to paying registration fees.
- Please contact our District Registrar at (515) 967-7819 for assistance.
Families who may not have access to a computer / internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment. Please call the district office at 515-967-7819. Appointments are available in one-hour increments, from 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday.