Fees & Free/Reduced Applications
The final step in the registration process is the payment of fees through RevTrak. Payment for the 2019-20 school year can be submitted online using a debit or credit card after July 1st, 2019. ***If you think your family may qualify for free/reduced meals, please submit an application prior to payment (see below).
Step 1 – Pay Registration Fees
To pay registration fees, please complete the following steps:
- Visit RevTrak by clicking HERE.
- Log into your Web Store account (your email address/password you've created) or Create a New Account if you've never logged in before.
- Select "Registration Fees and Food Service Payments"
- Log in with your Infinite Campus username and currently enrolled child’s birthdate (example: MM/DD/YYYY)
- Student Fees will show on the left, click on your student name and their fees will appear. Proceed by clicking on each amount and adding to your cart. Once you have all fees in your cart for all students, select “Checkout”
- Optional – Put money into your student’s lunch account, purchase booster club memberships (Fine Arts or Athletic), or activity passes
- Proceed to Checkout to complete the payment process.
- Need help logging in? Click here.
- With questions, please contact our Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 - (If needed) Free/Reduced Resources & Application
Resources & Applications
- Upon completion, applications must be turned into the building secretary at your child's school.
With questions on the Free/Reduced Applications, please contact Karen Miller, Nutrition Secretary, at email@example.com