State Health Requirements
Please check the chart below to verify which vaccinations your child will need for the upcoming school year. All health documents must be returned to your child’s school nurse prior to the first day of school by mail, email, or fax to the appropriate building.
Please contact your health care provider with any questions regarding these state health requirements.
- Vision Screening Form (Required for Kindergarten and 3rd grade)
- Dental Screening Form (Required for Kindergarten and 9th grade)
- Immunization Certificate (Required for Preschool, Kindergarten, 7th and 12th grade)
- Lead Screening (Required for Kindergarten. There is no form available, but it will be cross referenced with your healthcare provider)
- Preschool Physical Form & Kindergarten Physical Form (Required for Preschool & Kindergarten)
- Physical Form (Required for all 7th-12th athletes or band members)
- Diet Modification Request Form (Optional; As needed based on dietary needs)
Does your child need to take medication during the school day? Please complete the Authorization to Administer Medication Form and return to your child’s school nurse prior to the first day of school.