New to the District?
The Bondurant-Farrar Community School District would like to welcome you and your family. We are glad you have chosen our district to serve your child(ren). We are proud of our school and all that it has to offer you and your family!
School Registration: Follow these steps to begin your journey with Bondurant-Farrar Schools!
Step 1 – Enrollment Process
A new student enrollment means you do not have any children currently enrolled in the Bondurant-Farrar Community School District.
- Please be prepared to provide Proof of Residency (two documents), Proof of Birthdate, Household & Emergency Contact Info, General Health Conditions, and Home Language Survey.
- Complete the online registration application AVAILABLE HERE. Note: Please be certain to turn off your pop-up blockers or the registration process will not work properly. Also know that accessing the online system is extremly difficult via a smart phone/iPad. Please use a computer to complete this process. Questions? Contact our District Registrar.
- Prior to the first day of school, please provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse. *Note: All incoming 7th and 12th graders are REQUIRED to have a meningitis vaccine to enter school.
Step 2 – Pay Fees
- Note: Free/Reduced families should visit the Free/Reduced Meals Application for more information. Please complete and return this form to the District Office prior to paying registration fees.
- Once the enrollment application has been approved and posted, the appropriate fees will be applied.
- You will receive log in information via email to set up your Parent Portal account through Infinite Campus.
- Log into RevTrak to pay your school fees
- You will be asked to create a Web Store account by entering your own email and password.
- Once logged into your Web Store account, select "Registration and Food Service Payments". This will require you to enter your Infinite Campus portal 'User Name' and currently enrolled child's birthdate in the (MM/DD/YYYY) format, including the slashes and any leading zeros as the 'Password'.
- Your student(s) should be listed on the left. Click on each student and add their required fees to your cart.
- Optional – Put money into your student’s lunch account, purchase booster club memberships (Fine Arts or Athletic), or activity passes
- See this year’s fees here
- Please contact the District Registrar at (515) 967-7819 or email@example.com for assistance.
Step 3 - Building-Specific Process
- Once registration is completed online, the district office will contact you to schedule a time to:
- Turn in additional health documents and approve registration
- Meet with school office/counselor (as needed)
- Review the school supply list as needed:
- Review the appropriate traffic flow diagram for drop-off and pick-up of your student:
Families who may not have access to a computer / internet connection are encouraged to schedule an appointment to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at 515-967-7819. Appointments are available in one hour increments, from 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday.